This past month or so, I have been totally fascinated with butterflies. For some reason, as of late, we have seen quite a few hanging around the yard at our house. Outside of the fact that my son has spent hours chasing them around, announcing their colors while pretending he is an airplane with his arms out by his side, I have also grown to appreciate them. To me, butterflies represent such freedom and beauty, two qualities that I feel us #glammoms can totally appreciate. I always think of beauty and femininity when they come to mind. And the whole process of how they come to be is truly an art form.
With so many butterflies floating around, I started to get inspired about adding them into my summer wardrobe. Take a peek at some of the pieces that we rounded up in order to officially join this butterfly movement:
1. Oasis Butterfly hardcase bag – $31 – www.aosis-stores.com
2. DV by Dolce Vita “Daina” Sandal – $20 – www.nordstromrack.com
3. Carolee Caribbean Cascades Butterfly Cuff – $65 – www.lordandtaylor.com
4. Alice + Olivia Powered by You Thong Panty – $24 – www.aliceandolivia.com
5. MacKenzie Childs Butterfly Garden Charger – $48 – www.saksfifthavenue.com
6. Sleeveless Butterfly Print Dress – $19 – www.sheinside.com
7. Ilia Lip Gloss – The Butterfly and I – $24 – www.net-a-porter.com
8. Dolce & Gabanna Swarovski embellished sunglasses – $2800 – www.net-a-porter.com
So Glams, what do you think? Are you going to add butterflies into your summer wardrobe? We want to hear from you in the comments section below.
Jan 02, 2019 0
Oct 31, 2018 0