As the weather is finally taking shape and we are planning those family jaunts to the beach and pool, there always becomes the question of “what bag will we pack.” As certified glam moms we know that we have to not only find an amazing bag, but we also have to keep it cute! From packing up lunches, goggles, suntan lotion, sunglasses, an extra set of clothes, cover-ups, flip flops and everything else, we would not dare be caught with anything like that all purpose royal blue shopping bag from Ikea, or anything remotely close to it for that matter! As much as we may be tempted, we know that it’s just not fashionable.
So, in an effort to get you all excited, we’ve rounded up some uber cool beach bags to get you jazzed up. Check out some of these cool versions I’ve managed to find.
1. Ashely Stewart Metallic Chevron – $21 – www.ashleystewart.com
2. SPURR Big Beach Bag – $9 – www.theiconic.com
3. Vera Bradley Straw Palm Tree Tote – $68 – www.verabradley.com
4. Tory Burch Large Beach Stripe Tote – $195 – www.bloomingdales.com
5. XL Nautical Striped Anchor Tote – $20 – www.amazon.com
6. Samudra Hanging Palm Beach Bag – $165 – www.singer22.com
7. Lilly Pulitzer for Target Raffia Tote – $30 – www.target.com
Oct 31, 2018 0