Hi Geeky Glams!
Red shoe soles, double Cs or the baby blue gift box are just a few of our favorite brands over at BlackGlamourMom. You glams know who I’m talking about. And for this Glam, right up there with the latest fashions, I have got to remain on the cusp of all uber cool technology and gadgets. I was looking at some of the electronics in my house and Apple really seems to have a monopoly in the Alexander household. T.V.s, computers, tablets, phones, MP3 players, you name it we have it in Apple. So it is definitely a fact that the little piece of fruit has made its way into the mix of this BGM’s list of “go to” brands.
On April 24, Apple will introduce its latest invention…. The Apple Watch. By the way, it is NOT called the iWatch like I’ve been hearing everywhere. I guess it’s that Apple training we have all received over the years. LOL! With a price tag starting at $349 up to a cool $17,000, the Apple Watch is sure making waves in an otherwise crowded sea of cool tech products.
In an effort to get us all “in the know” and pumped up about The Apple Watch, we’ve rounded up our own quick six point rundown of the phone. So, pay attention glams, because it’s gonna go as fast as these watches will on April 24!
The Apple Watch Rundown
1. It’s called the Apple Watch not the iWatch. Although it was a cute name.
2. There are three different versions; 1. Watch Standard: Comes in black and stainless steel. This version most resembles a standard watch style. 2.Watch Sport: Great for fitness activities and wellness activities like sleep monitoring. Comes in a slew of bright colored straps and faces. 3. Watch Edition: All of the exclusive options available with this version. There is an 18-karat rose gold version available for nearly $17,000
3. The touchscreen is really cool. The tech guys over at Apple have made it so the screen of the watch can interpret the user’s finger in brand new ways. Overall, this just makes it easier to use. You can even command certain functions by how long you touch the screen.
4. The system processor (what makes the system go) is fast. And that’s all you need to know. LOL!
5. There are a boat load of pre-loaded applications. But you can also access additional ones if desired. There is also a cool camera app for another way to take those selfies.
6. The battery life on the Apple Watch is killer. 18 hours of normal use on one charge is pretty awesome. However, the charger is different from other Mac products, so add another one to the repertoire.
Go ahead Glams and take yet another bite from the poisonous apple known as Apple and get yourself a new Watch!
Jan 02, 2019 0
Oct 31, 2018 0