As much as I am loving the almost 80-degree weather here in the city, I am yearning for the cooler days of Fall when I can slide on a pair of super skinny jeans, a graphic tee and a killer leather Motorcycle Jacket!
Part of my obsession with Fall fashion, stems from the fact that I am a tried-and-true lover of the Motorcycle Jacket. Whether in creamy suedes, ox blood reds or the ever classic black leather, I LIVE for this style Jacket!
If you are one of my fellow Glam Moms that need to freshen up your moto arsenal, have no fear as we have rounded up some of the hottest picks to get you warmed up. Whether you prefer to go super edgy, or if you would rather dial it up with a little Rocker-Glam, there is the perfect jacket waiting for you.
(Top to bottom, left to right)
1. Mira Mikati hand painted silver jacket – www.modaoperandi.com
2. J-Crew Collection green leather jacket – www.jcrew.com
3. Velvet Rider Jacket – www.intermix.com
4. YSL Special Edition motorcycle jacket – www.ysl.com
5. Etro floral painted moto jacket – www.harrods.com
6. Moschino 1990s vintage motorcycle jacket – www.1stDibs.com
7. Saint Laurent multi-colored patchwork motorcycle jacket – www.ysl.com
8. Sandy Kiang Blue Skyla fur trimmed motorcycle jacket- www.shop.harpersbazaar.com
9. Iro Axelle metallic silver leather jacket – www.neimanmarcus.com
And trust me, I know that I’m not alone. The list of Celebrity Glam Moms in a killer motorcycle jacket is endless. From Chrissy Tiegen, Tyra Banks, Beyoncé, Jourdan Dunn to Kourtney Kardashian, Teyana Taylor, Kelly Rowland and La La Anthony. The list truly does go on and on.
In order to truly embrace this piece, the motorcycle jacket must be viewed as one of your wardrobe’s staple pieces.Whether you choose to go a bit more conservative with a pleated skirt (just past the knee), turtleneck and another one of my season faves… socks with sandals or the more traditional route with a sexy pair of skinnies, there truly is something waiting for you.
Gap, Gucci, J-Crew, Moschino. Any way you go…You’re a winner baby (in my Diana Ross from the movie “Mahogany” voice.)
We want to hear from you! How often do you rock your motorcycle jacket?
Oct 10, 2018 0