With Easter being this Sunday, we over at BlackGlamourMom have been keeping our eyes peeled for some cute Easter looks. Whether you choose to dress your children up or down, there are definitely plenty of stylish looks to choose from. While doing a little shopping, we spotted everything from cutsey floral dresses to the most adorable denim separates over at one of our favorite go-to retailers, Zara.
With Jordan celebrating his second Easter this year, we decided to go a little more casual as we know he is going to be taking part in a bit of Easter Egg Hunting followed by dinner. I must admit that I was really torn about his look this year as I just can’t stop visualizing him in a bit of seersucker! However, his father had other visions and quite honestly, beat me to the punch! I guess there will be plenty of other times for him to rock a little seersucker this season.
Check out some of our fave picks below:
1. Anthem Of The Ants Diamond Dress–White, Orange and Blue Cotton Blend, $72.00, Barneys.com
2. No Added Sugar “Above The Fold” Dress–Creme and Beige Candy-Stripe Voile Sleeveless dress, $160.00, Barneys.com
1. Appaman Two-Button Suit–Khaki, $164.00, Barneys.com
2. Nautica–Seersucker Suit, $53.70, Macys.com
1. Zara–Denim dress with checked skirt, $32.90, Zara.com
2. Zara–Denim dress with buttons, $19.90, Zara.com
3. Zara–Knit sweater with text, $29.90, Zara.com
4. Zara–Jeans with printed bows, $29.90, Zara.com
1. Zara–Pique sweatshirt, $25.90, Zara.com
2. Zara–Striped sweater, $19.90, Zara.com
3. Zara–Basic jeans, $19.90, Zara.com
So glams, did you see anything you liked? Let us know how you plan on dressing your toddler for Easter.
Jan 02, 2019 0
Oct 31, 2018 0