Get out your inner Mr. T and get your chain on.
Chain details are everywhere and you have gotta jump in on the action. Seen in multilayer or single strand, this timeless trend has definitely made its way back into our hearts, closets and onto the charge card statements.
Recently amped up, I pulled out a vintage pair of blingged out booties. They’re my “Biker Chick” boots. Paired with skinny black jeans, a white tee and a leather jacket (BGM fave) they have me getting myself ready for rides on the back of a Harley.
When it comes to rocking this trend, you have to pick a spot or two. Let it be your bag and an accessory or the trim on a pair of jeans. Either way, don’t overwhelm yourself or your outfit with a ton of chain action.
Check out a few pieces that are catching our attention:
1. Chain mail Wristlet – Whitings & Davis – www.shopbop.com
2. Body Chain – Game of Thrones Bodychain – www.sohogirl.com
3. Boots – Christian Louboutin – www.matchesfashion.com
4. Jeans – Pierre Balmain – www.theoutnet.com
5. Bracelet – BCBG – www.BCBG.com
6. Belt – Express – www.express.com
7. Dress with chain fringe detail – Haute Hippie – www.piperlime.gap.com
Glams, are you rocking Chains this Winter? Let us know in the comments section below.
Jan 02, 2019 0
Oct 31, 2018 0